INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF THE CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE DATA
PURSUANT TO ARTICLES. 13 AND SS. OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Pursuant to the articles. 13 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the personal data that Ristorante Andreina will come into possession of from the moment of registration on the website https://www.ristoranteandreina.it/, we inform the user of the following:
1. Data controller. The data controller is Ristorante Andreina, with headquarters Via Buffolareccia, 14 60025 Loreto – Ancona – Italy
2. Purpose of data processing. The processing is aimed at the correct and complete provision of the services requested in favor of the user. Furthermore, the data provided may be used for marketing activities, within the limits permitted by law, as well as, in case of express consent, for sending newsletters regarding our news, offers and updates, including details of our products and services, special offers, discounts or promotions, new products or services, and upcoming events or competitions.
Your personal data may be processed, without the need for your consent, in cases where this is necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from legal provisions on civil, fiscal, anti-money laundering matters, as well as any other community legislation, rules, codes or procedures approved by authorities and other competent national institutions.
Furthermore, your personal data may be processed to follow up on requests by the competent administrative or judicial authority and, more generally, by public entities in compliance with legal formalities.
Your personal data will also be processed for the purposes relating to and/or connected to the activities carried out by the Data Controller, such as specifically:
– for individuals who register on the site or who contact us via the site or via email for the provision of the services requested by them by entering data on the site or by sending emails , as well as for the storage of data for the purposes of operational and administrative management of contacts. In this regard, we remind you that during the negotiation phase, it is not mandatory to acquire consent if the processing is necessary to fulfill – before the conclusion of the contract – your specific requests;
– for the execution of the contractual relationship and ancillary services and/or connected to such contracts. In such cases, we inform you that pursuant to the applicable legislation on personal data, the acquisition of your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to perform obligations deriving from a contract;
– for the management of payments (with related processing – in accordance with the law – of payment data, including the identification details of credit cards or prepaid cards) of the services requested and any additional economic charges, based on the provisions of the contract; o fulfillment of legal, accounting, fiscal, administrative and contractual obligations connected to the provision of the requested services;
– for the analysis and improvement of the services provided, such as the possible carrying out of surveys to obtain suggestions from customers;
– for the provision of technical assistance to the customer, if provided for in the contract;
/>– your personal data, in addition, may be processed for the defense of a right in court or whenever it is necessary in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right of the Data Controller;
– for the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services provided;
– for the implementation of extraordinary operations and rentals or transfers of the company, in favor of the other parties contractually involved.
– Please be informed of the subjects who register on the site or who contact us via the site or via email that navigation and consultation of the Site do not require, nor allow, any profiling activity.
– In any case, all data acquired during navigation are treated anonymously and can be used without the express consent of the User only for the purposes of accessing the Site https://www.ristoranteandreina.it/, and presenting the services of Ristorante Andreina.
– In particular, for what concerns the navigation data we inform you that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
– Furthermore, the data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against of the site.
It is specified that your personal data may also be processed, subject to the provision of your optional and express separate consent, for the following additional purposes functional to the Data Controller’s activity: market research, economic and statistical analysis ; marketing of the Data Controller’s services, sending of advertising/information/promotional material and participation in initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding the Data Controller’s customers. Data communication. Personal data may become known to those in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 2 to third party suppliers of consultancy and assistance, to banks, to companies in the Data Controller’s group, to the commercial network, and, more generally , to all those public and private entities to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2 or for legal obligations.
3. Transfer of data abroad. Personal data may be transferred to countries in the European Union and to countries outside the European Union.
4. Data retention period. The personal data provided will be retained for the entire duration of the relationship between Ristorante Andreina and the user.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5. Right of access. The interested party has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data. In response to the request, the data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless the interested party indicates otherwise, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
6. Right of rectification. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without unjustified delay.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of personal data incomplete, also providing a supplementary statement.
7. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). The interested party, with the exception of the provisions of art. 17, paragraph 3, of EU Regulation 2016/679, has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the cases provided for in art. 17, paragraph 1, of EU Regulation 2016/679 exists.
8. Right to restriction of processing. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing using one of the hypotheses referred to in the art. 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
9. Right to object to processing. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data controller refrains from further processing the personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the verification, the exercise or defense of a right in court.
10. Right to data portability. The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom it was provided only in the cases provided for by law and without this infringing the rights and freedoms of others.
11. Withdrawal of consent. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
12. Right to complain. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
13. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data will make it impossible to provide the services requested.
14. Data communication. Personal data may become known to those in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes described to third parties exclusively for purposes related to the provision of the requested services.
15. Data dissemination. Personal data is not subject to disclosure.